Ditch the traditional indoor garden designs and learn these Fantastic Ways to Hang Plants on the Wall like Pros!
Indoor plants add a lively charm to the interiors like no other! Double the charm of your green buddies with these Fantastic Ways to Hang Plants on the Wall like Pros!
Find out some Stunning Indoor Vine Wall Ideas here
Fantastic Ways to Hang Plants on the Wall like Pros
1. Clamp a Two-Tier Planter to Give the Vines a Bushy Cascading Look
Check out some Fantastic Wall Planter Macrame Ideas here
2. Hang the Lush Houseplants in Macrame Planters from a Wooden Stand
3. Hang Wooden Crates Using Jute Ropes for Displaying Houseplants
4. Hang Floating Plant Boxes on a Metal Mesh
Find out Indoor Plants in Metallic Planter Ideas here
5. Suspend a Wire Across the Room and Hang Plant Baskets
6. Fix Metal Globes from the Ceiling and Flaunt the Dainty Ivy Leaves
7. Display Philos, Winter Creeper, and Pitcher Plant on a Cloth Rack
Check out some Cloth Racks Turned into Garden Ideas here
8. Inchplant Dangling Down in a Plant Hanger
9. A Metal Wall Mesh will Hold Herb Planters in Style
Look at some Cute DIY Teacup Garden Ideas here
10. Vertical Bulb Terrarium Garden Hanging From a Tree Branch
11. Affix a Frame and Display Your Favorite Plants in Style!
12. Use Ladders to Hang Aloes, Ivy, and Other Ornamental Plants
Find out the Best Indoor Stepladder Garden Ideas here
13. Suspend a Ceramic Pot with Variegated Creepers
14. Use Chains and Hooks to Hang Houseplant Combos
15. Attach Iron Wall Planters for an Unconventional Look
16. Nothing Like Displaying Glossy Leaves on Pine Wall Shelves!
Check out some Terrific DIY Plant Shelfie Ideas here
17. A Vertical Wall Jungle to Grace Your Living Room Decor
Look at Fantastic Balcony Garden Decoration Ideas here
18. Use a Camoufledge Mesh to Hang Several Plants Together
19. A Wall Cabinet to Flaunt Your Indoor Plant Collection
Turn Old Cabinets into Plant Homes Like this
20. Dangling Ferns in Geometric Shelf
21. Clamp Floating Shelves with Holes to Display Potted Plants
DIY is here.
22. Tiered Wall to Create a Dense Layered Garden
23. Hanging Pothos on a Wooden Ladder
24. Living Succulent Picture Frame that You Can Hang Anywhere
DIY is here.
Find out some Stunning Wall Planter Ideas with Tutorials here
25. A Rustic Twig Can Hold Multiple Macrame Planters